- Santorini, Greece
The stunning white and blue Santorini was named the second most romantic place in the world.
(Dreaming of a Greek honeymoon? Santorini, with its breathtaking scenery, white-washed buildings, craggy cliffs, azure Aegean Sea and enchanting hotels make for a luxurious and romantic honeymoon spot in the world.
Places To Visit In Santorini: Fira – Oia, Amoudi Bay, Santo Winery, Skaros Rock, Venetsanos Winery, The White Door Theatro, and Perissa Beach
Best Time To Visit: September to October
Ideal Duration: 3 to 4 Days
Ideal Package For Couples: INR 1,80,000 (5N/6D)
Things To Buy: Handmade leather sandals, Worry beads, fresh olives, carpets, spices, figs)
General required documents for a Greece Visa Application:
- Firstly, download the application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Greece Schengen Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy.
- 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about photo requirements and specifications for a Greece Visa.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- Travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Greece and the entire Schengen area
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Greece and itinerary
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
- Flight Itinerary with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Greece
- Hotel Reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Greece. Find and Book Cheap Hotels in Greece!
- Means of subsistence – Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Greece